Taurus Brand Industrial Rubber Hoses
For different applications and service/operations. Discharge and/or suction type. Vulcanized end hose coupling available.
- Designed to handle different applications.
- Engineered for pumping, under specific conditions, of materials, such as: water, chemicals (wet or dry), slurries, grains, dredging spoils, dry cement, materials in pulp, concrete mixes, wet concrete through peristaltic systems, sandblasting/shotblasting and/or hydroblasting.
- Constructed either for both suction and delivery or solely for delivery/discharge operations.
- Fabricated with different hosetails/end-fittings such as vulcanized steel or rubber flanges, either rotatable or fixed-type, beaded-end, and other types of coupling.
- Guaranteed to provide the desired flexibility and fatigue resistance, and hydrotested to ensure safety and quality of hose.
- Manufactured as hand built with multiple plies of high-tensile fabric and helix wire (for hardwall hose) or with several plies of fabric only (softwall hoses).
- Available materials: NR, Halogenated Butyl, NBR (Nitrile) EPDM, SBR, Hypalon and Chloroprene and blends of two or more elastomers.
- Tube (wear rubber) available in various gauges.
- Hose assemblies fabricated to customer's exact specifications.