Rubber Expansion Joints
Single, multiple-arch joints, tapered, off-set and custom-made types
- Manufactured for maximum strength and reliability.
- Fabricated with different ends or couplings.
- Polymers are resistant to cuts and abrasion, acids, alkalis, salt water, oils, heat, ozone and weathering and other operating conditions.
- Designed to handle thermal stresses, expansion and contraction, misalignment or vibration; engineered to withstand full vacuum and/or high pressure.
- Constructed just like DCI industrial hoses with high-tensile fabric and helix wire, steel hoops or rings to resist crushing force. Control rods may also be supplied depending on the design and working parameters.
- Material of rubber: NR, Halogenated Butyl, Chloroprene, Hypalon, EPDM, SBR, and NBR (Nitrile) and blends of two or more elastomers.
- Available in single or multi-arch, off-set, lateral, concentric, eccentric, tapered, longer or shorter face-to-face over-all length, and mismatched flanges.